The Galapagos Islands are a unique group of islands 1000km west of Ecuador, which consists of 19 islands. Since 1978, the Galapagos Islands included in UNESCO’s World Heritage List, and in 2011 also included the marine reserve.
Take the chance to cruise around the gorgeous Galapagos Islands. Enjoy the sea breeze on the sun deck and the view over the beautiful islands.
The boat can take up to 16 passengers, all meals are served in the ship’s restaurant. There is also a large common room where you can hang out with the other travelers, and why not take the opportunity to go through the photos from the day’s adventures. The yacht is equipped with eight double rooms, all rooms have a private bathroom, AC and hot water in the shower.
During your days, you will experience the extraordinary flora and fauna up close, a real paradise! You will have the opportunity snorkel, hike and kayak and much more.
No day is ever the same, each island has its own small gems and you’ll see everything from colorful fish in the coral reefs, various species of birds sweeps across the sky to the sea lions playing in the water.
The yacht offers tours lasting anywhere from 4 days to 8 days, with the cruise you will also have an English speaking guide who is on the boat the whole time.
Take the opportunity to visit this national park in connection with your volunteer work!
- 4 Days, 3 Nights 1 290 USD p/p
- 5 Days, 4 Nights 1 450 USD p/p
- 8 Days, 7 Nights 2 580 USD p/p
Flight to Galapagos:
- Quito-Galapagos-Quito 507 USD*
- Guayaquil-Galapagos-Guayaquil 495 USD*
*Flight tickets rates are subject to change without previous notification and/or according airline policies.
- Assistance and transfer airport/yacht/airport in Galapagos
- Accommodations on board in double cabins
- Three meals daily (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Drinking water, coffee and tea available 24 hours
- Bilingual naturalist guide during the whole cruise
- Excursions according itinerary
Tour does Not Include:
- Flight tickets
- Galapagos National Park tax US $ 100 to be paid in cash upon arrival in Galapagos and INGALA tourism card US $ 10.00
- Extra drinks, personal spending and tips
- Snorkel gear