This Adventure is designed to fulfill the dream or scary and exciting moment for many people. We explore the historic route to the base of the world’s highest mountain, Everest. Our carefully planned itinerary provides an amazing opportunity to visit both Base Camp and the nearby peak of Kala Pattar (5545m) for uninterrupted views of Mt Everest. We trek the more remote trails along the far side of the Khumbu valley, savoring the high mountain views from our selected Tea Houses.
- Climb to Kala Pattar and Everst Base Camp
- Amazing views of Mount Everest and other many enchanting Mountains
- Namche Bazaar
- Thyangboche Monastry
The adventure begins with flight from Kathmandu to Lukla
Trip Duration: 15 Days
Trip Grade: Moderate
Accommodation: Hotels and Tea Houses
Age: 14- 70
Group size: 20 people
Time for trek: February, March, April, September, October, November
Price: from 2 550 USD
The cost includes the following services:
- Airport transfers – pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
- Accommodation and Food (Nepali ) in Kathmandu
- Entry permits to Sagarmatha National Park, TIMS (Trekking Information Management System) registration card
- Transportation costs
- Supporting staffs (trekking guide and porter), as well as their necessary insurance, and accommodation, meal allowance and salary
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner each day
- Accommodation in tea house lodge’s along the trail
- Domestic airfare and airport tax round trip (Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu for the Trekkers)
- Orientation cost
- Placement costs
Cost does not include:
- Travel / medical insurance
- International flight ticket and airport tax
- Personal expenses caused by weather or medical problems, laundry telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and water), tips etc.
- Personal trekking gear for the trip
- All local transportation in Kathmandu and in Pokhara
Adventure at a Glance:
DAY1 ARRIVAL IN KATHMANDU.
DAY2 FLY LUKLA (2800M). PHAKDING (2656M).
DAY3 TREK TO NAMCHE BAZAAR (3450M).
DAY4 REST DAY NAMCHE BAZAAR.
DAY5 TREK TO THYANGBOCHE (3864M).
DAY6 THYANGBOCHE TO DINGBOCHE (4530M).
DAY 7 REST DAY IN DINGBUCHE (4530M).
DAY 8 TREK TO LOBUCHE (4940M)
DAY 9 TREK TO GORAK SHEP (5184 M)
DAY10 TREK TO KALAPATHAR (5642m)/TREK TO PERICHE (4371m)
DAY11 TREK TO THYANGBOCHE (3864m)
DAY12 TREK TO MONJO (2835M)
DAY13 TREK TO LUKLA (2800M).
DAY 14 FLY TO KATHMANDU BY AIR
DAY 15 BREAKFAST AT HOTEL. TRANSFER TO AIRPORT